Thursday, May 17, 2012

Honorary First Post

First, let me welcome you by saying it's going to be a bumpy ride. As this is my first blog (and there appears to be a learning curve for the site), we might have a few bumps and hiccups along the way.

Next order of business.

As of today I am not in Japan (yet!). It is important that you know my trip will begin in January of 2013 and last until December 2013. That said, please sit back and relax while I figure out the site and come up with material for you from time to time. Once I have arrived in Japan I plan on updating monthly, if not more often. You'll want to stick around until then (because everything before that will be like the boring previews leading up to the epic movie).

Thanks for stopping by, I promise my next post will be much better.

P.S. - If you're wondering what the title of this blog is in reference to it is a story written by Natsume Soseki called "I am a Cat". It is a story about a cat, written by the cat. But I am not a cat. Just making sure you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, witty or otherwise. Questions are welcomed. As are random ramblings that leave me wondering how they're related to my post.