Thursday, May 31, 2012

Quick Blurb...

UPDATE: Sorry for any inconveniences, I've been updating the website's look! Should be done soon!


Hey everyone! Just a quick blurb from me today (like really, really quick!). Wanted to give you and update and let you know that my interview is officially complete! Huzzah!

Unfortunately, I can't give you the details now or even tonight since I have a test tomorrow. However, I will do my best to tell you about the experience and a little bit of advice from my teachers and I.

Have a great rest of your Wednesday!!!

Oregon Hall - houses many offices for the UO including the Study Abroad people!
Image from the UO Website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, witty or otherwise. Questions are welcomed. As are random ramblings that leave me wondering how they're related to my post.