Saturday, September 22, 2012

Still Alive

Hey everyone! It's been crazy around here for the last couple of weeks. I've had some fantastic exchange students stay with me, had a camping trip with some friends and a friend's parent visiting from Japan, helped a friend move and general life. :) There isn't much going on as far as study abroad at the moment. I'm working on the Gilman Scholarship essays at the moment, but I'll tell you more about that after the deadline has passed.

So it's short and sweet, but I just wanted to pop in to let you guys know that I am still here, still working on my study abroad process. School starts for me on Tuesday and I begin volunteering at Yujin Gakuen again on October 1st, so life will be busy, but when isn't it?

Also, exciting news! Since I don't have much going on my friend who is currently studying at Waseda University in Tokyo has agreed to write a guest post for us! You can look forward to her post on October 14th!

Until next time, don't forget, if you need any photography done Forever Photography is sponsoring my trip with 50% of all proceeds going to my study abroad fund.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, witty or otherwise. Questions are welcomed. As are random ramblings that leave me wondering how they're related to my post.