Sunday, May 19, 2013

Marks of Pride

Random list of things I've realized and I'm proud about.

1. I can now read 90% of the kanji in the Part of Your World lyric video on Youtube.



2. I made a lyric video for Part of Your World in hiragana and romaji fo those who can't read the kanji.



3. I can understand the announcements on the trains! Well, 90% of the time anyways. Seriously, those things might as well have been Greek when I first arrived. 

4. 90% on an 11 chapter kanji test.

5. I've lost weight since getting to Japan. You were right mom, studying abroad = world's most expensive diet. But hey, it's working!!



6. I now own all the X-Men movies. In Japanese.



7. In the process of making an yukata by hand.

Yep. That's about all I wanted to say. Enjoy your day!

1 comments:

qwacksalot said...

thank you for the video ,the diet is expensive but you look great and go x-men .....

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, witty or otherwise. Questions are welcomed. As are random ramblings that leave me wondering how they're related to my post.