Sunday, December 15, 2013

Please sir, may I have some more time? 時間頂戴?

So much I haven't covered for lack of time. As it is I'm working on borrowed time (I should be finishing packing/cleaning up right now). Time, time, time. It seems like just a month or two ago that I was thinking I had all the time in the world before it would be time to pack up and go home. Now it's already time to pack up and go home and I find myself asking, please, if I've loaned you any spare time, I could REALLY use it right about now.

First order of business. I should update you all on the last month. First thing you need to know, I spent all of November, right up until December 1st studying for the N3 level of the JLPT. On December 1st, I took that test. Whether I passed or not we'll know in February.

I also applied for the JET program. If I have a chance of getting in I'll have an interview in February. :) February is going to be a busy one.

So. Other than studying for the JLPT, going through applications and working on school projects, what have I been up to you might ask. Well, give me one second. I need to look through my photo albums to recall through the blur of time.

My albums look something like this.

Art class.


Gaming circle.


Ikebana.



Art class.

Oh right. There was a Japanese culture event for exchange students.


My sister came to Japan, but more on that in my next update.


Ikebana.


Sleeping train guy.


New lolita.


Thanksgiving.



Art Class.


I bought a kimono.


Art class.


Ikebana.






I gave a presentation at Homei Elementary school to around 100 fourth graders. More on this in another post.


I ate an American burger at Burger King. Trust me, they're identical. In EVERY way.


I finished my cross stitch finally. It is now in pillow form.


Had my last day at Homei Elementary school.

Photo omitted because I think certain parties would have issue with it.
 
Visited Disney Sea with my home girls. Again, more on this in another post.


Oh, I got a haircut.


Other points of interest (albeit lacking images), I finished making my coat finally! It's pretty and red and warm. The girls and I had an AWESOME Christmas party with Charlie Brown and all you can eat pancakes included, followed by Christmas presents. I've also just about finished packing, just on to little details.

So that's the long and short of it without all the details (I'm sorry that it's lacking!). A couple more (hopefully quick) updates coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, witty or otherwise. Questions are welcomed. As are random ramblings that leave me wondering how they're related to my post.