Thursday, March 20, 2014

More to come

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I'm still waiting to hear back from the JET program (should be next month), but in the mean time, what do you want to hear about? Anything I didn't talk about or questions you might have I'd LOVE to talk about. Truth is, I kind of miss this blog. Anyways, PLEASE let me know. Send me an e-mail or leave a comment and I'll cover your questions in a blog post!

In case any of you were wondering what I've been up to, I've been up to school. Mostly school. Next term is graduation. In the meantime, I'm working with the BEST After school Program as a tutor and during our next session I will be teaching Japanese. I'm super excited. :) I'm also spending as much time with my 4 year old sister as I possibly can. I've also decided to take a dance class and I've been trying to stick to a healthy diet full of vegetables (but since it's 'Merica I fail sometimes) and I've been hitting the gym from time to time with my new boyfriend. All in all, I don't think I've gained too much weight since being back.  

This is why Americans are fat. >.> Everything is SOOOO huge.

Hope you all are enjoying spring!


Oh, and in case you are interested, I've started a new blog to keep me occupied at least until I get back to Japan. Who am I kidding though? I'll probably keep writing that as well as this one once I get back to Japan though. Check it out here >>  On Being An Extra <<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, witty or otherwise. Questions are welcomed. As are random ramblings that leave me wondering how they're related to my post.